Doug Bell Discusses Improving the Customer Experience
Would you like every employee to know how they fit into your company’s customer experience?
Shep Hyken interviews Doug Bell, founder of The Experience Manager, a system that helps manage and unify the entire customer experience.
Shep and Doug discuss the importance of unifying the customer experience throughout an entire company. Every employee must understand how they fit into the customer’s journey.
- Decide how your company wants to interact with your market. What do you want your customers to experience when they do business with you? Whatever the answer, it must be packed into every touchpoint the customer has with your company. This is the beginning of “experience management.”
- The true problem with managing the customer experience comes when employees don’t understand how they fit into the overall customer experience.
- The customer experience must be evaluated and managed EVERY DAY. You should always ask yourself, “What can we learn from today’s experience that can make tomorrow’s even better?”
- The best way to change the way a company manages its customer experience starts with unifying your customer experience vision throughout the entire company.
Doug Bell is a CX consultant and the founder of The Experience Manager, a platform that allows companies to build their customer journey map, and in turn, keep ALL customer interactions that your company is managing known to across all departments.
“The customer experience predicts your company’s future.” – Doug Bell
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions … and more:
- How can I unify my customer experience throughout my company?
- What predicts a company’s success?
- How do I manage the customer experience?
- What can I do to improve the customer experience?