Meeting Your Customers Where They Are, Will Cause Them to Stay Where You Are
Shep Hyken Interviews Jim Steinberg, Senior Vice President of LoyaltyPlant
How would you like a perfect way to reach your customers and keep their attention?
Personalizing the customer experience is a hot topic. Shep Hyken sits down with customer personalization expert, Jim Steinberg, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Partnerships at LoyaltyPlant.
- There is an engagement crisis happening among marketers. Most marketers have the proper tools, but they aren’t using them properly. Sending something to a customer is all about when and where you send it. The crisis occurs when the wrong customer gets the wrong information, or when they get it at the wrong time or in the wrong place.
- The four R’s of Marketing:
- Get the RIGHT MESSAGE
- To the RIGHT CUSTOMER
- At the RIGHT TIME
- In the RIGHT PLACE.
- If this formula is properly implemented, the customer is going to be absolutely delighted. And, mobile is really the only medium that can do this properly.
- Don’t confuse the concept of personal information with personalized information. Personalization is about one-to-one marketing. It’s getting specific and personalized message to a specific individual. Customers don’t mind sharing personal information in order to receive a personalized and relevant experience.
Jim Steinberg is Senior Vice President of Enterprise Partnerships at LoyaltyPlant. He is passionate about transforming the face of mobile marketing for restaurant chains using the disruptive force of the LoyaltyPlant platform.
“Today, millennials are your largest audience with the greatest buying power.” – Jim Steinberg
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions … and more:
- What’s the best way to reach my customers?
- How can I use customer personalization more effectively?
- What’s the best and most effective way to market to my customers?
- How can I create a more personalized experience?