Preventing Customer Churn
Shep Hyken interviews Philipp Wolf, CEO of Custify, a company that helps SaaS businesses deliver great results for customers. They discuss how to utilize customer information and behavior to help ensure customer success.
– Customer service can be reactive. It typically happens when a customer reaches out (via phone, chat, email, or other channels) because they have a problem, and the customer service department helps them resolve their concerns.
– Customer success can be proactive. It happens when a company uses the information that they have to proactively reach out to customers who are having a problem or are not utilizing features of the product that are most helpful to them.
– Customer service is not a department. It is a philosophy.
– Delivering proactive customer service is profitable. It saves companies money, ensures customer retention, and encourages customers to spend more.
– Around 30% of customers who want to cancel a service can be recovered if companies take time to have a conversation with them to uncover why they want to cancel and what can be done (such as discounts or product training) to continue the relationship.
– Customer Success is about continuously finding ways to add value and ensure that your customers are maximizing the features and benefits of products or services that they bought from you.
“Customer success not only provides a great customer experience, it also helps companies save time and make the next upsell or cross-sell opportunity happen naturally.”
“Building a strong relationship and making sure that customers continuously get value from your products is the best way to prevent customer churn.”
“If you have the information such as trends, customer behavior, and feedback, use it to proactively serve your customers.”
Philipp Wolf is the CEO of Custify where he helps SaaS businesses deliver great results for customers. After seeing companies spend big money with no systematic approach to customer success, Philipp knew something had to change. He founded Custify to provide a tool that helps companies get the most out of the time they spend with their customers.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions … and more:
Sign up for instant access to Shep’s research report on customer service and customer experience.
"*" indicates required fields
© 2023 Shepard Presentations, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Information | Sitemap | Site by: digitalONDA
Legal Information | Sitemap Legap
Site by: digitalONDA