Your people attend customer service training. They learn techniques and tactics on how to deal with complaining customers, angry customers or customers who just need a little support. They are taught the right answers to some difficult questions. This is what customer service training is all about. But… Continue reading
Posts tagged "customer-focused mindset"
The Shepard LetterSign-up to receive a weekly newsletter from Shep. The letter includes customer service and experience articles, business tips and more.
- Guest Blog: Understanding the Impact of Competitive Benchmarking Programs
- Are You So Good Your Customers Would Pay You Double?
- Amazing Business Radio: Skip Cohen
- 5 Top Customer Service Articles For the Week of February 12, 2018
- Guest Blog: Customer Service Training Ideas to Help Build Brand Advocacy
- Amazing Business Radio Show
- Customer Care
- Customer Confidence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Culture
- Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Service Training
- Employee Engagement
- Internal Customers
- Social Media