Shep Hyken interviews Mark Ang, CEO and Co-Founder of GoBolt. He talks about taking a proactive approach to customer service and embracing technology to enhance the customer experience.
• Customer obsession is a crucial aspect of every business, regardless of its size or industry. It should be embraced by everyone in the organization, from senior leaders to frontline employees.
• To provide exceptional customer service, it is essential to have a dedicated customer support team that is well-trained and equipped with the right tools and technology. Utilizing cutting-edge solutions like chatbots and AI can improve efficiency and reduce ticket volume, allowing the team to focus on handling complex support issues.
• Respond quickly and be available through your customers’ preferred channels, such as phone, email, text, and social media. Customers have high expectations when it comes to responsiveness, and meeting those expectations can significantly impact customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Being proactive and using data to anticipate customer needs is a game-changer. By analyzing customer behavior and trends, companies can address potential issues before they arise, providing a personalized and proactive approach to customer support.
• While technology plays a significant role in improving customer service, human interaction remains essential. It’s about finding the right balance between AI-powered solutions and human touch to provide a seamless and personalized customer experience.
• Plus, Mark shares how he founded GoBolt in college and how being customer-obsessed built it to become the award-winning company it is today. Tune in!
“The goal is not to eliminate humans. The goal is to create more time for our people to deal with higher-level support requirements, manage more complex processes, and oversee different areas of the business.”
“Leverage data and insights to be as proactive as possible. Anticipate your customer’s needs and create confidence by getting ahead of issues before they occur.”
“Exceptional customer support is not just about satisfying customers. It also contributes to building business value and enhancing brand reputation. Customers appreciate businesses that prioritize their needs and consistently deliver outstanding service.”
Mark Ang serves as the CEO and Co-Founder at GoBolt, an organization offering simple, customer-centric, and sustainable logistics solutions.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and host of Amazing Business Radio.
This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions and more:
Sign up for instant access to Shep’s research report on customer service and customer experience.
"*" indicates required fields
© 2023 Shepard Presentations, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Information | Sitemap | Site by: digitalONDA
Legal Information | Sitemap Legap
Site by: digitalONDA