I love lists, especially when it comes to learning. The list below is the result of a quick brainstorming session about the advantages of delivering an amazing customer service experience. I came up with many more, but I want to create the “Top Ten List” for you. Looking at the list below, what other ideas […]
I love lists, especially when it comes to learning. The list below is the result of a quick brainstorming session about the advantages of delivering an amazing customer service experience. I came up with many more, but I want to create the “Top Ten List” for you.
Looking at the list below, what other ideas and strategies do you think about? I would love for you to send me what you would add to the list.
1. Amazing customer service builds credibility, trust and confidence, which can lead to customer loyalty.
2. It can help the marketing and sales budget. It costs less to keep existing customers than it does to create new ones.
3. Delivering amazing service creates a buzz, word-of-mouth marketing and referrals, again helping the marketing budget.
4. Delivering amazing customer service can lead to existing customers buying more.
5. Customer service saves money. When you do it right the first time, you don’t have to fix it the next time.
6. Customer service can give your company an advantage over competitors.
7. Amazing customer service can make prices less relevant.
8. Customer service-focused companies are usually employee-focused companies, thereby creating a better place to work. That means lower turnover, which could mean savings in hiring, training and more.
9. Customer service superstar companies are usually more profitable than the ones that aren’t.
10. Customer service helps get and keep customers… because without customers, you don’t have a business.
Thanks for reading and I can’t wait to get your feedback and ideas!
Shep Hyken is a customer service/CX expert, award-winning keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author. Learn more about Shep’s customer service and customer experience keynote speeches and his customer service training workshops at www.Hyken.com. Connect with Shep on LinkedIn.
(Copyright ©MMXI, Shep Hyken)
Sign up for instant access to Shep’s research report on customer service and customer experience.
"*" indicates required fields
© 2023 Shepard Presentations, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Information | Sitemap | Site by: digitalONDA
Legal Information | Sitemap Legap
Site by: digitalONDA